Monday, January 3

Worst than expected...

I visited my nieces again yesterday. I made it a point to visit them as regularly as I can. They are getting better, and looking more cheerful as compared to previous visits on the 3rd and the 5th day. Yes there is still a small gap, because I chose to stay away from my sister, I didn't see them for a while. We used to be really close, and that gap is narrowing with each visit. And they are starting to open up and share with us details. It is a good start for their long term recovery but their sharing ended up troubling me. They are still kids, I do not see the point why they should lied to me, that is the thing about children. As they are yet to influence by certain factors, their words are the most innocent but the details that I have heard is not that innocent. I knew that my sister is not a good character, but then it is much worst than I have expected.

  • I forgot what I was talking about, I ended up asking their religion. Then they replied, "no religion". And they started revealing that the mother has made them to pray to "small ghosts" 小鬼. And it is not only one, but four.
  • The mother has "brainwashed" them, to them death is a simple thing. Dying is a easy way to run away from the problems. And they will go to heaven.
  • They revealed that the mother was involved in some illegal jackpot syndicate. That explains that the high number of computers without harddisk in the home. I dunno how it works, but they explained the majority of the flat money could be lost here.
  • The mother got the eldest niece who is only to be 14yo this year to do all the cooking for her youngest nieces. Thus explaining all the fried food using the deep fryer machine.
  • Told the youngest niece who is only to be 11yo to sew the buttons on her school uniform herself. So young how she knows.
  • Yes she dotes on them buying them stuff, a lot of stuff, but she is just not taking care of the 3 kids at all.
I dunno how much more they will share with me as we are moving forward from this. That is only certain information that I can take per day. This is really painful. Yes I long gave up on my sister, but I seriously dunno what make her like that. The more I learnt about her doings, the more I am determined that I am not going to let her go with nothing.

This person is really beyond cure, did so many bad things and hiding below the pretext of depression. I am so not going to let her have her ways. It is not easy for the closest relative to say this, but I wouldn't sign her out of IMH again. Never. If she claimed that she is having depression, then she should be inside getting treatment for her depression for a really long time.

It was for the sake of my 3 nieces back then, it is for the sake of my 3 nieces again this time round. As a uncle 舅舅, I just want them to have a bright future and we need the right environment now. I cannot change the past, but I would influence their future from immediate effect.

No comments: