Thursday, February 10

Finally

Have no mood to write recently. Have no time to run recently.

It was a really rough period. Like nothing went right.

Such a family tragedy. And it has not yet quite reached the end of the story.

What is going to happen when the sis is discharged from IMH? They cannot hold her inside forever. Supposed to be mentally fit by the time she got the go ahead. But how sure is that going to be? That is the most scary part.

Now is a matter of when. And how serious things might develop into. I dunno. I have did my ultimate best to drag and postpone it. I have told them my views so the ball is at the court of IMH and MCYS. But at least I have reached certain common understanding with MCYS: the safety of my 3 nieces.

Then come the darkest week of my work. Well the audit didn't went well. Partly my fault, I wasn't giving my all into the preparation, after what is going on back at home. Then also some sway things happened, impt keys are dropped by my men, some sabotage acts by my men, etc. It was like all the spotlights are shining at me. And that was the week before I am supposedly to get a promotion in rank. So now as I was guessing that week when all the shits hit the fans, I am not promoted as of now whereas the rest of my peers got theirs.

Such "understanding" bosses... Seriously I dun really care... They only cares about results, when things happened, all the fingers start pointing... Haha... It is just my luck that everything bad seems to he happening at the same time... But I have long grown sick of this finger pointing organization... I am ready to go after my overseas posting, i rather take pay cut than work for pp who dun even know what they are doing...

The best must be reserved for the last, met a stupid bus uncle after a community event that I was helping to organize... That uncle refused to wait for more passengers or u-turn to pick up passengers and just shut down the bus door and "kidnapped" me back to the CC alone... That was one hell of experience for a bus ride, I didn't know where he will head to... Too shocked to react...

Haha what a month (late Dec/Jan) it has been... I nv recall such a long luckless spell in my life... I hope that this year after cny will be a smoother ride for me...

No comments: