Saturday, December 4

All system set and ready to go...

Turned out that I have not been running for close to 3 weeks now, due to my on-off flu and the wonderful weather for the past few days, but I am raring to go and make history. My aim is to get a personal best for the distance. As of how fast would that be, i shall leave it to form.

I must be rusty from the lack of the run. And my left knee is still swollen from the fall on Tue during the paintball challenge with my men. And I wouldn't be resting early tonight due to my involvement in the Ulu Pandan Winter Solistice (Dongzhi) Celebration Dinner as part of the organising committee. It is my first involvement of project led by the CCMC (Community Club Management Committee), who knows maybe I would venture out of just YEC (Youth Executive Committee) into multiple Cs in the near future...

But I see this as challenges that I would need to overcome. And these are not enough to stop me. I am so going to be at the start line tml morning, and push my limits to the end line.

No comments: