Wednesday, May 9

"If this persist on i will kill her first and end my life together with her ok! I wont fucking care abt my children and they will be under care by u"

Extracted from the post of 17 Mar. http://eyhtekoyauhccela.blogspot.com/2007/03/fyi-i-injured-my-right-hand-in-front-of.html#links


---------------------------------------------------------


The closed chapter is reopened in a very unexpected fashion.

She called @ noon to confess that she has something to do with my mother's death. And she will give in to police tml night, after her birthday celebration by her kids. Might be her last if she's saying the truth.

I am at a total loss. I dunno if she cannot accept her death, or is it she's speaking the truth? Is she mad? Or her guilt, conscience has pushed her to the limit? I dunno. I really dunno.

What's true? What's false? Who's right? Who's wrong? I dunno. I really dunno.

There are too many questions, things on my mind now. Too many "why" and " what if " on my head now.

If it all really turn up to be the truth, i can only said that i really failed in my duty as a son, a brother. I dunno how/what can i do/react anymore. I dunno. I really dunno.

No comments: