Thursday, May 10

Another twist happened.

Police threw out her case. Not that they think she's lying, i guess that it's more to the lack of main evidence - my mother - already been cremated.

I spoke to her for 1 hr plus. She told me everything, every single thing. I dun think she's lying because she's very detailed. She's very depressed - i guess her conscience caught up with her.

But what's the point? Like the police has said, it's all over.
Me? What's there to say sorry about? It doesn't matter to me anymore because it's all over.
I dun blame her. I forgive her. I dun think my mother would blame her for ending her pain.
But now she has this gulity conscience with her that will not go away for a long long time.

I told her what i wanted to say. Though may not be correct to some of you, i encourage her to forget what had happened and live a new lease of life, take good care of the 3 nieces, etc etc, encourage to carry on with life.

I dunno if she will heed the advice. I came back home because i have no means to look over her 24/7 - she didn't say bye when i say bye. I cannot do much if she doesn't want to listen.
Her guilt might be too much for her to handle, though no one is blaming her.

It's all up to her now. Her 30th birthday - a new start or end......

No comments: